OLYMPLAND BUSINESS CONDITIONS - SPORTS CENTER
1. Business conditions. These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "terms and conditions")
PRATR as, IČ: 25265687, DIČ: CZ25265687, Náchodská 524, 541 03 Trutnov, registered at the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, Section B, Insert 1613, (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”) No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code (hereinafter the "Civil Code") mutual rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the operation and provision of services by the Operator in the gym and all sports v Olympland - sports center, at Náchodská 531 , 541 03 Trutnov, www.fitness.olympland.cz, hereinafter also "fitness center"
2.Olympland - sports center (partially self-service fitness center)
Olympland - sports center is a self-service fitness center, which operates during extended hours (5:00 am - 10:00 pm); the operating rules are available on the website.
Conditions for visiting the self-service fitness center are:
a) The customer must have an Olympland club card, which will be issued to him at the reception of the Olympland Hotel on the 1st floor,
b) The Customer signs and submits at the reception of the fitness center the conditions for the use of the fitness center, where he undertakes to comply with the conditions of the fitness center as set by the Operator,
c) A customer who does not have an Olympland club card issued can use the purchase of a one-time ticket in the automatic terminal before entering the fitness center. The customer undertakes to comply with the conditions of the fitness center when purchasing a ticket.
Detailed conditions are set out in the operating rules for self-service fitness and other documents that will be submitted to the customer at the reception of the fitness center on the basis of his request to establish the possibility to use self-service fitness.
3. Customer. Fitness center customer means a person who uses the services of the fitness center to the extent of his current offer, which is always listed on the website of the fitness center www.fitness.olympland.cz, ie mainly uses the services of the gym, halls for group lessons, sports fields, related parts of the fitness center and other related services (massages, etc.). The customer can use the services of the fitness center as his registered customer (who is entitled to draw benefits that the Provider reserves for registered customers on the basis of registration), or even without registration
4. Services. The range of services provided within the operation of fitness centers is always listed and updated on the website www.fitness.olympland.cz, including the current price list of individual services. To use some services, a previous online reservation is required according to the conditions specified in the reservation system at www.rezervace.olympland.cz. By registering, the customer provides the Provider with the necessary data, which serves for the proper fulfillment of the rights and obligations arising for the Provider from the provision of services within the fitness center in relation to the customer. Data processing is detailed in a separate part of these terms and conditions. The registration procedure is available at www.fitness.olympland.cz. If the visitor registers, he can use the services of fitness centers on favorable terms. When providing services within the fitness center (either with or without prior reservation), the provider is limited by the technical and capacity of the fitness center (in rare cases also by restrictions based on valid and effective legislation of the Czech Republic) and the customer therefore acknowledges that the offered services is conditioned by the Provider sufficient capacity. If the capacity is exhausted, it is not possible to register for services that require a reservation (group lessons, for example). The customer acknowledges that he is not entitled to claim any compensation for the impossibility of using the services in such a case due to full capacity or technical (or government) restrictions.
5. The wording of the business conditions may be changed or supplemented by the Operator. This provision does not affect the rights and obligations arising during the period of validity of the previous version of the terms and conditions of trade. The business conditions valid and effective at the time when the service is provided by the Provider to the customer apply to the contractual relationship between the Operator and the customer.
6. Business conditions are available on the website www.fitness.olympland.cz and within the online booking system. Upon request, they will be provided to the customer in printed form at the reception of the fitness center.
8. The customer who uses the services in the fitness center referred to in Article I, paragraph 1 of these terms and conditions declares that he has read these terms and conditions and undertakes to comply with them in the use of the fitness center services.
PRICE OF GOODS AND PAYMENT TERMS
1. The price of services (or goods) is listed for each service on the website www.fitness.olympland.cz so that the basic price is always stated and in the individual variants listed below ad a to c the discounted price is also stated.
The customer can use and pay for the services provided in the following ways:
a) by purchasing a season ticket according to the current conditions stated on the fitness center's website;
b) purchasing a fitness center membership;
c) by paying a deposit, from which it then draws services (or products) under favorable conditions
d) in cash once at the hotel reception (including payment by credit card).
Methods a) - c) can be purchased both at the hotel reception and online at www.rezervace.olympland.cz. The procedure is always given within the application or on the website www.fitness.olympland.cz.
The customer chooses the option of payment for the services drawn before starting to use them and acknowledges that it is not possible to change the option after purchase (except in the case described below in this article - deposit).
The current offer of season tickets is always listed on the website, which can be used to subscribe to the gym (or for group lessons, solarium). Season ticket prices depend on the number of purchased tickets and their current price list is available at www.fitness.olympland.cz.
Passes entitle the holder to enter the selected service (according to the type of season ticket) and are sold for the number of entries.
The validity of the purchased season ticket is 6 months from its purchase. The customer is obliged to purchase a season ticket that takes into account his exercise plan so that he can exhaust it within 6 months.
If the inputs are not used up, they are forfeited after 6 months and are non-refundable. The customer acknowledges that he is not entitled to demand any compensation or reimbursement for unspent entries after the expiration of 6 months from the purchase of the season ticket.
The pass is portable, it is not tied to a specific customer.
With each input resp. using the service, one entry is deducted from the purchased season ticket.
The pass is not used to purchase goods for sale at the fitness center reception; serves only for drawing the selected service under favorable conditions.
The customer acknowledges that even if he is entitled to a certain number of inputs or. use of selected services within the fitness center, the delivery of these services by the Provider is, as in other cases, conditioned by the sufficient capacity of the fitness center. The purchase of a season ticket does not entitle you to preferential use of fitness center services without another customer. The advantage of a season ticket is that the member uses the services based on the season ticket in a discounted way, but to the extent and in the way that the capacity of the fitness center allows. The customer is obliged to take this fact into account when selecting and choosing the appropriate form of payment from the fitness center service used.
On the website www.fitness.olympland.cz. the current conditions for purchasing membership in the fitness center are always stated. Membership entitles you to purchase discounted season tickets.
Membership is set up for a specific customer and is non-transferable.
By acquiring a fitness center membership, the Customer consents to the Provider processing its personal data in connection with the management of its member account, to the extent necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the customer.
The validity of the membership is agreed for a certain period of time according to the customer's choice from the offer at www.fitness.olympland.cz, or on the basis of individually agreed conditions with the customer.
The customer is not entitled to a refund of the paid membership fee, if for any reason he cannot / does not want to use the membership, he is not entitled to any non-use of the paid membership fee for the period for which the membership was established. The amount paid for membership is non-refundable. Membership in the fitness center does not apply to the purchase of goods sold in the fitness center, nor to the use of group lessons provided by the fitness center.
Options for topping up the credit and the related discounts on the prices of the services provided are listed and continuously updated at www.fitness.olympland.cz.
The credit entitles the customer to use all services (including the purchase of goods) provided by the Provider within the fitness center on favorable terms (except for goods), with the benefit depending on the amount of credit the customer purchases on his account. After each entry, the discounted entry amount is deducted from the credit.
The credit has unlimited validity. In the event that the customer wants to repay the unused credit at any time during its existence, the remaining credit will be unilaterally paid to him by the Operator. The administrative fee for the payment of credit (including the calculation of the price of services according to the previous paragraph) is charged a one-time amount of CZK 500.
If after 1 year there is still some amount left from the credit (the credit has no limited validity, it does not lapse in favor of the Operator), the customer will be deducted the use of services at full price according to the current price list until the credit is fully used up. In the event that the customer wants to pay the credit after 1 year from its deposit into the account, the payment is charged in a lump sum of CZK 500.
The credit is transferable; the customer can allow the use of their credit to anyone who provides registration details to identify the credit when entering the fitness center at the reception. The customer is responsible for who he makes the data available to use the credit. The Provider is not responsible for any misuse.
Purchase of credit is possible in person at the hotel reception, or. online after logging in to your account (the procedure is at www.fitness.olympland.cz). The credit is credited after the payment of the amount of money (it can be checked in your account).
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF FITNESS CENTER VISITORS
1. By entering the fitness center, the visitor confirms that he / she is medically fit to exercise, provided that he / she performs this exercise at his / her own risk. The operator of the fitness center is not responsible for any injuries that the visitor causes in the gym, whether during the exercise, in connection with it or outside it, regardless of whether the injury is caused during the exercise using exercise equipment or aids. By entering the gym, each visitor confirms that he has been acquainted by the Operator with the operation of the gym, with the individual exercise equipment and aids and with how they are used, and the visitor understands all these facts and circumstances. If you are unsure about the staff and the use of exercise equipment, they will turn to a coach or other professionally qualified person who is present at the hotel reception and can provide customers with appropriate support. The customer can also (for a fee according to the current price list) request assisted training (exercise plan) with a coach. Visitors are not allowed to bring their own fitness trainer to the fitness center.
2. Customers may not use the premises of the fitness center for their own commercial gainful activity, ie in particular to bring their own clients to the premises of the fitness center and provide them with personal fitness training, unless otherwise agreed with the Provider in advance.
3. Visitors are not allowed to bring their own drinks to the fitness center and consume their own food.
4. The visitor is obliged to respect the instructions of persons acting on behalf of the Provider (persons present at the hotel reception) and to comply with all rules and obligations set out in these conditions.
5. To attend organized lessons under the guidance of coaches, prior online or telephone reservation of a free term is required (due to limited capacity). The reservation can be canceled without penalty up to 6 hours before it starts; if the lesson is canceled later, the payment for participation will be forfeited (deducted from the season ticket or credit), regardless of the reason for which the customer did not participate. The amount the cancellation fee corresponds to the price of the organized lesson without taking into account the discount that is provided to the customer depending on his conditions (the cancellation fee may be higher than the amount the customer would pay to use the organized lesson).
6. Fitness center customers are obliged to behave in such a way that no damage occurs to the Operator's property or to the health of other customers, and at the same time they are obliged to behave in such a way as to prevent the occurrence of such possible damage.
7. Every customer of the fitness center is obliged to take off his shoes immediately after entering the gym and put on clean sports shoes, the sole of which does not leave any traces.
8. Every customer of the fitness center is obliged to observe the usual basic hygienic rules (especially in the areas of changing rooms, showers and toilets) associated with sports activities and the use of equipment and aids designed by the operator for use in sports. Disinfectants are available in the gym, with the use of which each visitor is obliged to adequately clean the sports equipment, machines, etc. used by him after the end of the exercise.
9. Every visitor to the gym is obliged to return the sports equipment used to their place (clean them) after the exercise.
10. There is a bar for every gym visitor. Every visitor to the gym is obliged to clean his drinking glasses and other utensils at the reception after the exercise.
11. If any visitor to the gym finds any defect or damage both on the gym building and on things in the gym, he is obliged to immediately inform the Operator through the person present at the reception of the fitness center so that the defect can be resolved immediately, or. in order to prevent / limit the use of the defective machine by the provider. In the event that the defect is caused by the visitor, he is obliged to compensate the Operator in full.
12. The visitor undertakes to use the exercise machines exclusively for the purpose for which they are intended and in a manner that does not damage the exercise machine. The visitor is obliged to use dumbbells and other weights only in the area reserved for this purpose (specially adapted), and he must not lift the dumbbells outside these areas. When lifting dumbbells and placing them with them, the visitor does not throw them uncontrollably and does not lower them in such a way as to disturb everyone in the fitness center with noise from their dropping, or ruined the floor of the fitness center. The visitor is obliged to always use safety fuses and closures if they are on fitness machines.
13. There is a strict ban on the consumption of alcoholic beverages, narcotics and psychotropic substances in all areas of the fitness center (both the gym and changing rooms, toilets, showers, etc.) and there is a strict ban on smoking everywhere.
14. It is strictly forbidden to bring dangerous substances (poisons, explosives, weapons, knives, chemicals, flammables, etc.) and all other objects that are capable of endangering other visitors to the fitness center.
15. Lockers are available for visitors to store clothes during their presence in the fitness center. Upon leaving the fitness center, the visitor is obliged to empty the locker and leave it unlocked for use by other visitors. The visitor is responsible for the loss, damage or destruction of stored items. The visitor acknowledges that the locker is only for storing clothes. If the visitor is interested in long-term rental of the locker, it is possible to do so on the basis of an agreement with the Provider and under the conditions according to the current price list available at the reception of the fitness center. The user of the box is obliged to make it available to the Provider at any time upon his request so that the Provider can check its contents (whether it contains anything that would violate the visitor's terms and conditions, or generally binding legal regulations).
16. Bringing valuables, resp. values, which in total have a value of over CZK 5,000, is exclusively at your own risk in the fitness center and the Provider does not generally recommend such the introduction of valuables. In exceptional cases, if necessary, the visitor will store valuables at the reception staff, where there are safes in which such valuables will be stored during the visitor's training. The Provider is in no way responsible for the loss or destruction of such valuables, which the visitor does not store at the reception according to the previous sentence.
17. Visitors to the fitness center acknowledge that in order to protect the Operator's property, protect visitors' property, protect the life and health of visitors and to monitor compliance with the fitness center operating rules (rules of conduct for visitors specified in these terms and conditions) the operator installed CCTV.
18. The age limit for setting up a gym is 18 years. If the person is under the age of 18, they are only allowed access to the gym if they are accompanied by a person over the age of 18 who takes full responsibility for the child. The fitness center is dangerous for small children and therefore unsuitable. If a visitor to the gym brings a small child, he is obliged to prevent him from moving freely in the gym area, climbing on exercise machines, or disturbed other visitors from using the gym's services. If the Provider allows access to a person under the age of 18 (eg with the consent of a legal representative), the Provider does not assume any responsibility for these persons (even within organized group hours).
19. For the exercise, each visitor is obliged to use his own towel, which for hygienic reasons he places under himself on the seating and support surfaces of the fitness machines. If you forget the towel, you can borrow it at the hotel reception for a fee. If the visitor does not use the towel, he will be notified of the breach of duty and in the extreme case he may be excluded from the fitness center for breach of the rules of conduct.
20. In the event that any visitor to the gym violates any of the obligations set out in this article of the Terms and Conditions, even in only one case, the operator is entitled to permanently deny and prevent that visitor's access to the fitness center premises without compensation. This fact will also be notified to him by e-mail sent to the e-mail address, if he stated it during registration.
21. If a visitor commits inappropriate behavior towards other visitors, or to the fitness center staff, the Provider (or any person authorized by it) is entitled to expel the visitor from the fitness center once or permanently, without the right to compensation or refund of the paid entrance fee (regardless of its form, this measure applies to season tickets, membership , so steal). Such conduct means, for example, the use of rude, offensive, hurtful and vulgar words, harassment of other visitors, indecent or even disrespectful allusions to other visitors, or staff etc ..
22. Visitors are obliged to terminate their activities in the fitness center by leaving the fitness center (including the changing room) by the end of the opening hours at the latest.
23. The Provider reserves the right to adjust the conditions for entry to the fitness center and the rights and obligations in the use of services in connection with its operation.
24. The Provider does not provide its visitors with full parking capacity, the right to parking or its compensation does not arise.
25. The Provider is not liable for any damage to property or health that the visitor causes intentionally, negligently or carelessly, or in connection with an overestimation of his abilities or underestimation of his health condition. It is not responsible even if the visitor does not follow the principles of proper handling of tools or machines and thus endangers (or causes damage or injury) to another visitor.
26. The Provider reserves the right to limit or extend the opening hours of the fitness center at its own discretion, and is entitled, in justified cases, to temporarily limit or interrupt the operation of the fitness center. Changes in opening hours are not a reason to provide any compensation to visitors, or to reduce or refund membership fees or pay out credit.
27. In the event of an extraordinary, unpredictable and insurmountable obstacle, which arose independently of the Provider's will (force majeure), the Provider reserves the right to close the fitness center without further assistance, for a period appropriate to the situation (in whole or in part) and to terminate immediate effect. The customer is not entitled to a refund or refund of fees already paid. The customer acknowledges that any measures (governments, ministries, etc.) issued in connection with the COVID - 19 pandemic are considered force majeure and are subject to this provision.
28. In the event of a circumstance that temporarily prevents the Provider from providing services under these terms and conditions, this does not affect the rights and obligations of customers and is not a reason to reduce or refund the price paid for services or membership fees or termination of the contract by the customer. Insufficient capacity of the fitness center (eg due to capacity limitations based on government measures) or technical problems that would limit or eliminate the use of some services are considered to be serious problems.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Processing of personal data. The Provider informs the customer that it only processes such personal data about the customer as are necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising for the seller from the law and the concluded contract between the Provider and the customer. This will usually involve the processing of the following personal data: name and surname, residential address, e-mail address, telephone number.
2. Personal data of the customer. The Customer acknowledges that he is obliged to state his personal data (during registration, in his user account, etc.) correctly and truthfully and that he is obliged to inform the Provider without undue delay about the change in his personal data. Detailed information on the processing of personal data by the Provider is provided in the document "Information on the processing of personal data", which is available on the seller's website www.fitness.olympland.cz.
3. Camera system. The Customer, as a visitor of the fitness center, acknowledges that in order to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Provider (protection of property, protection of life and health of persons, control of compliance with fitness center rules, etc.) and to protect visitors to the fitness center, cameras are placed in training areas. . The documentation of the camera system is available for inspection at the reception of the fitness center. The main purpose of the introduction of a camera system is the possible acquisition of evidence for possible subsequent use by the Provider to protect and assert its legitimate interests (protection of the Provider's property, protection of life and health of persons using the self-service fitness center, violation of fitness rules and related risks in to the persons as well as to the Provider's property) and to the subsequent use of the obtained data / evidence to assert the Provider's legal claims before the Czech Police (including other public administration bodies) in detecting criminal offenses and misdemeanors, or in front of the insurance company. With regard to the values that are protected by CCTV monitoring (health and life of fitness center visitors, protection of the Provider's property against theft or destruction), and with regard to the scope and value of the Provider's assets, the use of CCTV monitoring appears appropriate, and even taking into account the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of visitors to the Provider's fitness center for the protection of privacy and personal data, which are investigated as much as possible within all measures taken. The Provider considers that the operation of the camera system will also significantly increase the safety of visitors and prevent the movement of strangers (unauthorized persons) in the Provider's fitness center. The visitor acknowledges that the camera system is used in the fitness center and by entering the fitness center and using its services, agrees to the location of the camera system, its use and processing of personal data for the purposes specified in this paragraph.
The buyer agrees that communication between the seller and the buyer will take place, among other ways, electronically, through the e-mail address provided by the buyer when concluding the purchase contract. This communication is considered sufficient.
The provider informs the customer that the customer (as a consumer) has the right to out-of-court settlement of a consumer dispute that would arise in connection with the contract concluded on the basis of these terms and conditions. The subject of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes is the Czech Trade Inspection Authority. Details regarding out-of-court dispute resolution can be found on the website of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (www.coi.cz), which also supervises compliance with Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, as amended, to a limited extent. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is or becomes invalid or ineffective, the invalid provision will be replaced by a provision whose meaning is as close as possible to the invalid provision. The invalidity or ineffectiveness of one provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. Contact details of the Provider: PRATR as, IČ: 25265687, DIČ: CZ25265687, Náchodská 524, 541 03 Trutnov, registered at the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, section B, insert 1613. [email protected]
Despite all the efforts of PRATR as and the Olympland establishment, it may happen that you will have a justified complaint concerning your membership purchase, fitness tickets or payment for the reservation. In order to be able to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, please follow the steps below.
The complaint must first be reported to the hotel reception. Only in this way do we have the opportunity to process your complaint and offer you an alternative solution.
If it was not possible to resolve your complaint with the reception staff to your satisfaction, you have the opportunity, no later than one month after payment or problem, to send your complaint in writing to:
541 03 Trutnov
In your complaint, please state your name and surname, the email address you registered with and a description of the problem. We take your experience seriously and submit it to the relevant service provider in PRATR as The complaint will then be processed with the utmost care.
If our customer service cannot help you either, you have the opportunity to submit your application to the Czech Trade Inspection Authority.
EXTRAORDINARY SETTLEMENT OF CONSUMER DISPUTES
The accommodated guest has the right to submit a proposal for out-of-court settlement of such a dispute to a designated entity for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, which is:
the Czech trade inspection
Central Inspectorate-ADR Department
120 00 Prague 2
Email: [email protected]
The Czech Trade Inspection Authority is a supervisory body supervising consumer protection, acting in accordance with Act No. 64/1986 Coll., On the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, as amended, and other legal regulations. The website of the Czech Trade Inspection Authority is www.coi.cz
With the publication of these General Terms and Conditions, all previous publications lose their validity.
Based on the amendment to Act No. 634/1992 Coll. on consumer protection, the obligation to inform about the “out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, which is materially competent for the given type of offered or sold, provided or mediated product or service” has been added. Such information shall be communicated to the consumer in a clear, comprehensible and easily accessible manner and shall also include the internet address of such entity. The law explicitly states that if the entrepreneur operates a website, the information should also be included on this website, and if the entrepreneur refers to his business conditions when concluding the contract, the information must also be included here.